Thank you to those who took the time to encourage me and hopefully these tools will help you towards greater success in your own eCommerce journeys.
So here it is:
1) SEOMOZ – One of the best SEO tools + highly reputable Blogs out there
2) Opensiteexplorer – Replacement for yahoo site explorer and great for gauging a domain’s strength/competitiveness of a market
3) Usertesting – For $39, get a 15 min video of someone completing a few tasks on your site. Great usability testing tool.
4) Crazyegg – Track mouseclicks, scrolling and extended mouse hovers to assess design elements & usability
5) Kampyle – Collect feedback from your customers and use them to your advantage.
6) Google Website Optimizer – Do A/B or split tests of changes you make on site to ensure what you’re changing is actually helping and not hurting
7 ) Google Remarketing – ‘Stalk’ your visitors around the web to gain brand recognition and conversions with good ROI
8 ) Mailchimp – One of the best email marketing platforms out there.
9 ) Google Analytics & Google Alerts – Analytics is a must have if you don’t already have it, and google alerts keep you up to date with new appearances in the search index of specific keywords you choose
10 ) Terapeak – eBay data that will help you zoom in on products you should be selling and understand market potential