Some people have requested that I posted up the 10 tools I’ve been sharing at the Online Retailer Roadshow.
Thank you to those who took the time to encourage me and hopefully these tools will help you towards greater success in your own eCommerce journeys.
So here it is:
1) SEOMOZ – One of the best SEO tools + highly reputable Blogs out there
2) Opensiteexplorer – Replacement for yahoo site explorer and great for gauging a domain’s strength/competitiveness of a market
3) Usertesting – For $39, get a 15 min video of someone completing a few tasks on your site. Great usability testing tool.
4) Crazyegg – Track mouseclicks, scrolling and extended mouse hovers to assess design elements & usability
5) Kampyle – Collect feedback from your customers and use them to your advantage.
6) Google Website Optimizer – Do A/B or split tests of changes you make on site to ensure what you’re changing is actually helping and not hurting
7 ) Google Remarketing – ‘Stalk’ your visitors around the web to gain brand recognition and conversions with good ROI
8 ) Mailchimp – One of the best email marketing platforms out there.
9 ) Google Analytics & Google Alerts – Analytics is a must have if you don’t already have it, and google alerts keep you up to date with new appearances in the search index of specific keywords you choose
10 ) Terapeak – eBay data that will help you zoom in on products you should be selling and understand market potential
Wai Hong Fonghttp://www.waihongfong.com/
Accidental Entrepreneur. Geek@Heart. Foodie. Impatient for action and fascinated with ideas.